1. What documentation do I need to provide?
The documentation required for each loan differs depending on the loan program. While some programs require income, employment, and asset verification, others require no documentation at all. Our mortgage consultant will provide you with a list of items needed.
2. Are there any loan programs that don’t require a down-payment?
Yes, there are loan programs that do not require a down payment. If you and/or the property you are purchasing meet certain credit, employment history, location and other determining factors, a zero-downpayment loan may be an option for you. Contact one of our mortgage consultants to see if this is an option for you.
3. Is there a fee for applying?
No, applying is free.
4. I don't have a Social Security Number, can I apply for a home loan?
Yes, if you have an ITIN Number or a valid ID you can apply.
5. I've been turned out from other banks. Do I have a chance with you?
There's always an opportunity with us. We can help you improve your credit score in order to fulfill your goals.
If you have more questions please contact us!
San Antonio (210)-892-3334